Canonical SEO URLs + Google Hreflang Pro Module
Note: NULLEDWP.CLUB is alwasy trying to improve them self by perfomance and usefullness so our user can get best benefits from our website. Our motive to publish content is to provide digital stuff which you can test before purchase in that case you can be sure when you go for actual purchase, we definiatelly recommend don't use free software and buy from the original developers so you can get extra benefits from the author like technical support and instant updates. We provide third party links for download digital stuff uploaded by individual users in that case we can't give your any guarantee. Make sure you use any stuff downloaded through NULLEDWP.CLUB is on your own risk. Whatever we share here is all under the terms of GPL Licence (GNU General Public Licence).
Brief Introduction about GPL Licence
GPL Licence also known as the GNU General Public License (GNU GPL or GPL) is a widely used for the free software license, which guarantees end users the complete freedom to run, study, freely share and modify the software.
[v1.2.3] Free Download Canonical SEO URLs + Google Hreflang Pro Module
Add canonical tags to your homepage, product, category, CMS, manufacturer and supplier pages in order to avoid duplicate content and improve your SEO.
- Canonical URLs are used to avoid duplicate content and indicate to search engines which page is the original page. This is just an indication added into the code of a page to tell search engines that this page is not the main page and that the original content is located in another page.
- If you have several similar versions of the same content accessible through multiple URLs and you don’t use canonical URLs, search engines would penalize your SEO because these pages would be considered as duplicate content.
- But if you use canonical URLs, the pages that used to be considered as duplicate content (different urls with the same content) would be considered now as one and same page by search engines (they are linked to the canonical URL).
How does it work?
- Canonical SEO URLs + Google Hreflang Pro Module Nulled automatically adds a default canonical url to all your product, category, CMS pages only. By default, the module uses the current url of the page as the default canonical url.
- Use the general configuration to apply general changes to all your default canonical urls. You can change automatically the domain (if you have duplicate content between domains), the protocol (if you have duplicate content between http and https) or to remove parameters (if you have duplicate content due to urls with parameters) in the default canonical urls.
- If you want to set a custom canonical URL for a specific product, category, CMS, manufacturer or supplier page, then go to the configuration of this page, choose the option Custom URL and write the custom canonical url of your choice.