Pre-Programming: Everything you need to know before you code
This site complies with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement. If You feel that this Course belongs to you and you want to unpublish it, Please contact us.
Free Download Pre-Programming: Everything you need to know before you code
Increase your chance of success learning to code and communicating with other developers
- Better understand the fundamentals of how programming works
- Understand the fundamentals of how computers work and how that relates to modern web technology
- Choose what programming language and path they want to pursue in their career
- Understand and apply the 8 basic concepts of programming
- Evaluate, install, and modify any content management system
- Understand world technology trends like responsive design, pair programming, PaaS systems, and the growth of APIs
- Make a decision about what technology and ecosystem interests you
- Correctly understand and apply the concept of a programming framework
- Call out your friends for not knowing the difference between a framework, library, and IDE (they’ll love you)
- Communicate with others about technology in a way that doesn’t immediately give away your inexperience
- Impress your friends during drinks with random factoids about Bill Gates & Steve Jobs
- Finally understand the reason Comcast keeps billing you $29.99
- Access to the internet
- A sense of humor
60%+ of people who try to learn how to program end up quitting.
Is it because “programming just isn’t for everyone“?
Or is it because only those with experience in hard sciences can learn it?
No, neither of those are true. It’s simply due to the fact that the vast majority of people who try don’t have a basic understanding of the technology they’re going to use.
How exactly can you tackle responsive design if you don’t now how a browser works?
How are you going to create a desktop application if you don’t know what makes your computer freeze constantly (besides porn, obviously)?
If you’ve ever taken your computer to a technician and said “Make it work” or “It don’t work good. Me cry” then you’re exactly who needs this course.
Over the next 10 years the United States is expected to add over 2 million programming jobs. Jobs that pay well over $100,000 a year. And that’s just the United States (Merica’).
So if you’re trying to jump on the coding gravy train, put down your bronze statuette of Elon Musk standing on Mars, and start filling in the gaps in your “tech literacy”. Even if you yourself do not become a “coding ninja” yourself all the future coding ninjas you work with with thank you (and tell you to stop calling them coding ninjas).
About your instructor:
Hi, I’m Evan Kimbrell. I too struggled to learn the basics of programming. If failing to program were a sport, I’d be on the Dream Team.
Today, I run a web and mobile development agency called Sprintkick and over the last 4 years we’ve built and managed over 100+ web & mobile applications.
How does one so technologically challenged manage to pull this off? Well, first off I would disagree with “technologically challenged” (come on) and second it was actually straight forward. I just had to spend a concerted amount of time learning what I needed to know about basic computer, web, and programming technology as well as modern technology trends and advanced concepts.
This course is an accelerated path designed to get you to “I get it” and finally start communicating correctly & effectively about technology.
- Anyone interested in learning how to program that is already struggling or intimidated by the process
- Anyone who wants to better communicate with development teams they work with
- Anyone who wants to hire, vet, & manage developers more effectively
- Anyone who is simply interested in getting an in depth understanding of modern web & mobile technology trends
Created by Evan Kimbrell
Last updated 6/2020
English, Turkish [Auto-generated]
Size: 11.13 GB
|Download Host||Download Url|