Statistics for Data Science and Business Analysis
This site complies with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement. If You feel that this Course belongs to you and you want to unpublish it, Please contact us.
Free Download Statistics for Data Science and Business Analysis
Statistics you need in the office: Descriptive & Inferential statistics, Hypothesis testing, Regression analysis
- Understand the fundamentals of statistics
- Learn how to work with different types of data
- How to plot different types of data
- Calculate the measures of central tendency, asymmetry, and variability
- Calculate correlation and covariance
- Distinguish and work with different types of distributions
- Estimate confidence intervals
- Perform hypothesis testing
- Make data driven decisions
- Understand the mechanics of regression analysis
- Carry out regression analysis
- Use and understand dummy variables
- Understand the concepts needed for data science even with Python and R!
- Absolutely no experience is required. We will start from the basics and gradually build up your knowledge. Everything is in the course.
- A willingness to learn and practice
Statistics is a driving force in the industry you want to enter? You want to work as a Marketing Analyst, or a Business Intelligence Analyst? Or, as a Data Analyst, or a Data Scientist?
Well then, you’ve come to the right place!
Statistics for Data Science and Business Analysis is here for you!
This is where you start. And it is the perfect beginning!
In no time, you will acquire the fundamental skills that enable you to understand complicated statistical analysis directly applicable to real-life situations. We have created a course that is:
- Easy to understand
- To the point
- Contains plenty of exercises and resources
- Introduces you to the statistical scientific lingo
- Teaches you about data visualization
- Shows you the main pillars of quant research
It is no secret a lot of these topics have been explained online. Thousands of times. However, it is next to impossible to find a structured program that gives you an understanding why certain statistical tests are being used so often. Modern software packages and programming languages are automating most of these activities, but this course gives you something more valuable – critical thinking abilities. Computers and programming languages are like ships at sea. They are fine vessels that will carry you to the desired destination, but it is up to you, the aspiring data scientist or BI analyst, to navigate and point them in the right direction.
Teaching is our passion
We worked hard for over four months to create the best possible Statistics course which would deliver the most value for you. We want you to succeed, which is why the course tries to be as engaging as possible. High-quality animations, superb course materials, quiz questions, handouts and course notes, as well as a glossary with all new terms you will learn, are just some of the perks you will get by subscribing.
What makes this course different from the rest of the Statistics courses out there?
- High-quality production – HD video and animations (This isn’t a collection of boring lectures!)
- Knowledgeable instructor (An adept mathematician and statistician who has competed at international level)
- Complete training – we will cover all major statistical topics and skills you need to become a marketing analyst, a business intelligence analyst, a data analyst, or a data scientist
- Extensive Case Studies that will help you reinforce everything you’ve learned
- Excellent support – if you don’t understand a concept or you simply want to drop us a line, you’ll receive an answer within 1 business day
- Dynamic – we don’t want to waste your time! The instructor keeps up a very good pace throughout the whole course
- Bonus prizes – upon completion of 50% and 100% of the course, you will receive two bonus gifts
Why do you need these skills?
- Salary/Income – careers in the field of data science are some of the most popular in the corporate world today. And, given that most businesses are starting to realize the advantages of working with the data at their disposal, this trend will only continue to grow
- Promotions – If you understand Statistics well, you will be able to back up your business ideas with quantitative evidence, which is an easy path to career growth
- Secure Future – as we said, the demand for people who understand numbers and data, and can interpret it, is growing exponentially; you’ve probably heard of the list of jobs that will be automated soon, right? Well, data science careers are the ones doing the automating, not getting automated
- Growth – this isn’t a boring job. Every day, you will face different challenges that will challenge your existing skills and will require you to learn something new
Please bear in mind that the course comes with Udemy’s 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee. And why not give such a guarantee? We are certain this course will provide a ton of value for you.
Let’s start learning together now!
- People who want a career in Data Science
- People who want a career in Business Intelligence
- Business analysts
- Business executives
- Individuals who are passionate about numbers and quant analysis
- Anyone who wants to learn the subtleties of Statistics and how it is used in the business world
- People who want to start learning statistics
- People who want to learn the fundamentals of statistics
Created by 365 Careers, 365 Careers Team
Last updated 6/2020
Size: 2.76 GB
|Download Host||Download Url|