DeepSound – The Ultimate PHP Music Sharing Platform
Note: NULLEDWP.CLUB is alwasy trying to improve them self by perfomance and usefullness so our user can get best benefits from our website. Our motive to publish content is to provide digital stuff which you can test before purchase in that case you can be sure when you go for actual purchase, we definiatelly recommend don't use free software and buy from the original developers so you can get extra benefits from the author like technical support and instant updates. We provide third party links for download digital stuff uploaded by individual users in that case we can't give your any guarantee. Make sure you use any stuff downloaded through NULLEDWP.CLUB is on your own risk. Whatever we share here is all under the terms of GPL Licence (GNU General Public Licence).
Brief Introduction about GPL Licence
GPL Licence also known as the GNU General Public License (GNU GPL or GPL) is a widely used for the free software license, which guarantees end users the complete freedom to run, study, freely share and modify the software.
[v1.0.0] Free Download DeepSound - The Ultimate PHP Music Sharing Platform
- Upload Music: Upload any song from your device and share it online with other users.
- Wave generator: Once the song is uploaded, the system generates real time waves for each song.
- High Performance & Capability: DeepSound can handle any amount of songs easily, with a very high performance and speed.
- WoWonder Integration: With one click, user can login to your site using WoWonder Social Network.
- Sell songs: Users can sell songs to other users.
- User Profile: User can create his own profile and upload unlimted music.
- SEO friendly: SEO friendly links, and HTML code that Google will love!
- Powerful Admin panel: Manage settings, videos, design, and a lot more easily from our admin panel.
- Powerful UI: Beautiful and modern design.
- Pro System: User can get top features by subscribing to one of the script pro packages.
- Dashboard: User can view latest songs statics from his own dashboard.