Gadgetin – Smartphone & Computer Repair Elementor Template Kit
Note: NULLEDWP.CLUB is alwasy trying to improve them self by perfomance and usefullness so our user can get best benefits from our website. Our motive to publish content is to provide digital stuff which you can test before purchase in that case you can be sure when you go for actual purchase, we definiatelly recommend don't use free software and buy from the original developers so you can get extra benefits from the author like technical support and instant updates. We provide third party links for download digital stuff uploaded by individual users in that case we can't give your any guarantee. Make sure you use any stuff downloaded through NULLEDWP.CLUB is on your own risk. Whatever we share here is all under the terms of GPL Licence (GNU General Public Licence).
Brief Introduction about GPL Licence
GPL Licence also known as the GNU General Public License (GNU GPL or GPL) is a widely used for the free software license, which guarantees end users the complete freedom to run, study, freely share and modify the software.
[v1.0.0] Free Download Gadgetin - Smartphone & Computer Repair Elementor Template Kit
Gadgetin is a Smartphone & Computer Repair Elementor Kit. Build for a website service repair, like smartphone, tablet, laptop, computer, or any other related services website.
This template is packed with 10 different pages for your website. Gadgetin works flawlessly on various screen size devices.
- Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
- About Us
- Price list
- Single Post
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the Envato Elements plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize