WooCommerce Two Factor Authentication
Note: NULLEDWP.CLUB is alwasy trying to improve them self by perfomance and usefullness so our user can get best benefits from our website. Our motive to publish content is to provide digital stuff which you can test before purchase in that case you can be sure when you go for actual purchase, we definiatelly recommend don't use free software and buy from the original developers so you can get extra benefits from the author like technical support and instant updates. We provide third party links for download digital stuff uploaded by individual users in that case we can't give your any guarantee. Make sure you use any stuff downloaded through NULLEDWP.CLUB is on your own risk. Whatever we share here is all under the terms of GPL Licence (GNU General Public Licence).
Brief Introduction about GPL Licence
GPL Licence also known as the GNU General Public License (GNU GPL or GPL) is a widely used for the free software license, which guarantees end users the complete freedom to run, study, freely share and modify the software.
[v1.6] Free Download WooCommerce Two Factor Authentication
HOW IT WORKS: THE AUTHENTICATION WORKFLOW
Once the plugin is activated, the process is straight forward:
- When the customer accesses the login page, besides the Username and Password fields, he will also see the new OTP field and the OTP send button (the login button will be hidden until the OTP is sent)
- Once he entered the Username/Email and clicked the OTP send button, he will receive the OTP via email, and the login button will appear
- The customer can then enter the OTP and proceed with the login
Through the admin area, the shop admin can customize the OTP notification email, subject, error message, and more! He can also configure other parameters like the OTP length and validity time
The OTP area template can be customized. The template files can be copied into the theme folder and then customized according to your needs!
- woocommerce-two-factor-auth/templates/frontend/wc-login-form.php: this is the template used in the WooCommerce login area
- woocommerce-two-factor-auth/templates/frontend/wp-login-form.php: this is the template used in the WordPress admin login area
The OTP is a 12 length string randomly generated. The OTP is valid for a fixed time amount (by default is 5 minutes) after which it will expire. To prevent brute force attacks, the plugin also checks the number of attempts the user performs. By default, after 3 wrong attempts, the OTP will expire. All the parameters can be edited through the options menu.